Randy McMurchy randy at
Sun Dec 3 09:00:06 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 12/03/06 10:17 CST:
> Therefore, it seems appropriate to me to set a date, whereupon if the 
> new server is not in place and functioning, we begin to migrate 
> services. January 1st seems more than fair.

Another month?

That is simply too long to wait. If Belgarath was just limping along
while still affording the opportunity for folks to work, then yes,
I would agree. But right now Belgarath is in a state where you cannot
get anything done and there is a server that could be set up for use
in about an hour. DNS changes would probably take a few hours (to 1
day perhaps) to propogate, however.


rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.6] [Linux i686]
10:55:00 up 2 days, 12:28, 1 user, load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00

More information about the blfs-dev mailing list