BLFS Project

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 1 09:57:21 PST 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 12/01/06 00:20 CST:

> This is a pitiful, and dying server. There is no reason that Gerard
> can't put the new hardware on line other than he just doesn't want to,
> or really had no intentions on doing it in the first place.

My apologies for my comments. I am/was out of line. My comments were
due to frustration at trying to use the BLFS Trac system yesterday
(which was apparently down at the time, which prevented me from doing
a couple of hours of BLFS work), and then coming home last night with
an attitude.

Gerard, please accept my apologies. I do realize that folks have many
things going on in life which gets in the way of volunteer work.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]