[Fwd: Re: Luit status]

DJ Lucas blfs-dev at lfs.lucasit.com
Mon Aug 21 19:27:57 PDT 2006

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> Here is today's conversation between me and Thomas Dickey (the
> maintainer of xterm). Possibly it has some consequences for BLFS.

Without looking too long, I think this is probably much for the better!
 It's why he still has xterm after 20? years (I don't recall how long
and didn't take time to find it on his site).  It might mean an
additional note/link in BLFS and a change of luit's location, but should
not be viewed as a bad thing (consequence usually implies 'bad' to me).

-- DJ Lucas