Small typo

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:59:20 PDT 2006

On 8/7/06, Alex Merry <alexander.merry at ccc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Why not put it with the thing about adding </usr/X11R6>/lib to
> ld.so.conf on the "X Window System Components" page? Seems the obvious
> place for it.

That's not a bad idea, although it already mentions in that section
about adding to PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH and refers back to the Bash
Shell page.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/x-setup.html

The other thing about the X Components page is that people don't read
it. I know this because I personally have pointed people with broken
fonts to this page repeatedly. I'll think about that, though.

--
Dan