Small typo

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:09:47 PDT 2006

On 8/7/06, go moko <gomoko at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In BLFS SVN, chapter 3, "About Devices":
> "Udev Device Attrubutes" => "Udev Device Attr*i*butes"

Thanks.

> Another thing:
> in "The Bash Shell Startup Files", in
> /etc/profile.d/X.sh, there's still mention of
> /usr/X11R6/bin/X, even if X is installed in another
> directory. Perhaps a note about this option (for Xorg
> 7.1 by example) could be inserted here.

I'll see what I can do. Might still be a bit hackish, but I'll add a
link to the X installation pages so that people at least have an idea
what this refers to.  Here's what I had in mind.

cat > /etc/profile.d/X.sh << "EOF"
X_PREFIX=/usr/X11R6
if [ "$X_PREFIX" != /usr ]; then
        if [ -d ${X_PREFIX}/bin ]; then
                pathappend ${X_PREFIX}/bin
        fi
        if [ -d ${X_PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig ] ; then
                pathappend ${X_PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig PKG_CONFIG_PATH
        fi
fi
EOF

What do you think?