[BLFS Trac] #1993: Locale Related Issues

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 11:58:20 PDT 2006

The current setup for descriptions of locale related issues in BLFS
packages is subpar. Alexander and I have had a conversation about
changing the way it works. I have a couple ideas about moving forward.
I would like to see this addressed before 6.2, whether it's my idea or
something else.

My thoughts, and Alexander's email to me can be found in this ticket:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/1993

To move this discussion over here, I've forwarded my proposal below.

--
Dan