Xorg 7 dependencies - ed

DJ Lucas blfs-dev at lfs.lucasit.com
Sun Apr 30 08:53:04 PDT 2006

Archaic wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 03:36:01PM -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
>>If no one is against this, I will add ed to the required dependencies of Xorg.
>

> Aaak! Wouldn't a sed to use sed be preferred? Why anyone is still
> relying on ed is beyond me.

I don't know ed. It's probably not that complicated, I just haven't
taken the time to read the man page.  If somebody familiar could look at
it and provide the needed change, that would be better than requiring
another package for one configure test.  I'm working on the separation
of the xorg7 pages now, it would be easy to drop it in today while I'm
working on them.

-- DJ Lucas