Xorg and XFree86 post-installation configuration

DJ Lucas blfs-dev at lfs.lucasit.com
Thu Apr 27 16:25:24 PDT 2006

In dividing the Xorg-7 instructions, I noticed (well I probably always
knew it was close) that all three packages have almost the same
post-install instructions.  The exception is the installed program name
called for creating the config file.  Is there really any reason these
three can't be combined and merged with the X Window System Components
page?  Then just move the X Components page before the Additional Config
page.

-- DJ Lucas