Addressing cyrus-sasl ldapdb circular build

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 25 12:32:52 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 04/25/06 14:23 CST:

> Now, where should I put this info on the cyrus-sasl page?  What of the
> above information should be included?

It is too much material for the Cyrus-SASL page. I would think that
putting everything you have there on the Wiki, then a note on the
Cyrus page saying "For information regarding ...., see the <link to
Wiki>

As you mentioned before, you are the only person to ever have
discovered the bug, or probably even use it in the manner you do.

Why clutter up the page with 4 times the instructions that are
already there for something that almost nobody uses? I know I
said earlier that it should be on the page, but I don't think the
Wiki was in vogue then, and I also didn't think there was so
much material.

--
Randy

14:29:00 up 31 days, 2:06, 1 user, load average: 0.84, 0.30, 0.36