Updating ALSA

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:50:04 PDT 2006

On 4/20/06, William Zhou <armageddonmagic at 163.com> wrote:

> Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> >
> > For testing, xmms or beep media player with OSS output plugin selected
> > would work fine.
>
> Here is one with OOS only: Skype. There should be something else, but can't recall them right now.

I will probably attempt beep-media-player since I've built it many
times and I've drawn the line on GTK+-1.  Also, thanks for the Skype
tip, William.  This is actually something I've been meaning to do
because a friend of mine living in Honduras right now wants me to call
him.  Last time I tried, it cost me $10 US for a 5 minute
conversation. :(

--
Dan