Adding TIN - finally

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 19 23:04:18 PDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 10:57:46PM -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Could a couple people look at the new TIN page I made?  It's rendered
> on anduin at

What termcap does it prefer if ncurses, ncursesw, or any of the other 20
it mentions are installed simultaneously? If it prefers ncurses or
ncursesw, then the -with-screen=ncursesw may be redundant. That's all I
have for questions that are on-topic for this thread, but it did raise a
question I'll post about in a minute. :)

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs