BLFS outstanding tickets

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Wed Apr 19 21:48:36 PDT 2006

We are starting to make progress in both LFS and BLFS.  I would like to
plan on releasing BLFS 6.2 as soon as possible (but no sooner) after
LFS-6.2 is released.  The reason is that immediately after LFS-6.2 is
released, LFS-svn will go to GCC 4.1 and glibc 2.4.  That will put
BLFS-svn of sync with LFS-svn.

Right now I would like to catch low hanging tickets and get them closed.
 If each editor would review the outstanding tickets and plan on what
they will do next, it would be helpful.  If a ticket is marked future
and you think it should go into 6.2, go ahead and make that change.

I'm going to try to knock out one or two tickets a day to get the list
down to a point where we can decide what will be included in 6.2 and
what can wait.  After we agree on this, I will create a BLFS-6.2 testing
branch and that phase can progress.