Editing Questions

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:22:02 PDT 2006

I have a few questions for the editors:

1. The date of the book is relative to GMT (UTC0), correct?

2. How do I add a patch to the blfs/svn repo?  I added a patch for
udftools to the main patches trunk, but I don't know how to make it
available in &patch-root;.

3. I'm going to add tin and remove slrn.  Bruce suggested commenting
out slrn in case it's added back.  What would go into the commenting?
Presumably, I would comment out the <xi:include> in
basicnet/mailnews/mailnews.xml.  Would I also comment out the
slrn-version entity in general.ent?  I don't think slrn is referenced
anywhere else in the book.

Thanks.

--
Dan