NCPFS

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Wed Apr 19 11:12:25 PDT 2006

Currently we have  NCPFS-2.2.4 in the book.  This package contains
client and administration tools for use with Novell networks.

>From the best I can tell, Larry put this in the book in 2003 and it has
never changed.  I asked before if anyone could test this package and got
no responses.

Novell support seems to not be an important topic.  A search on the site
reveals 238 hits, but the last hit on -support was November 2003.  It is
not a dependency of anything in the book.

Ticket 1109

  http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/1109

has been around since January 2005.

Due to the lack of interest and the lack of testing capability, I
propose dropping this package from the book and closing the ticket as
wontfix.

Comments?