User Notes - Let's Make Something Happen

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:16:01 PDT 2006

On 4/15/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> But logically, isn't lowercase the easiest from a consistency point
> of view. I looked at the links you made on that page. There is no
> way to get that logically from the book's sources. And the books'
> sources is all there is.

You are correct, sir!  Although, having the page match the proper name
as given in the book wouldn't be bad either.  No hard feelings at all.
 You've gotta understand that when I made that page, there wasn't
really a policy.  I was following what looked like a convention with
the already in place Wiki pages and then just guessing.  I assumed
this day would come sooner or later.  Oh, well.  Looks like I guessed
wrong.

It's too bad you can't edit these pages through a terminal.  We could
pound this out in no time.  I keep wanting to start writing a shell
script starring sed, but, alas, it will be a manual intervention. :-)

--
Dan