User Notes - Let's Make Something Happen

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:52:17 PDT 2006

On 4/15/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 04/15/06 14:37 CST:
>
> > I don't mind changing the titles in the Wiki, but I want to set a
> > policy so we don't keep running into this problem.
>
> Dan, pardon my ignorance here, but please work with me. I don't
> know what you are talking about. Please explain. Where are these
> pages created, you say exist?

Look at

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/MultimediaLibrariesandDrivers

Run your mouse over those links.  I put all those in by hand and
they'll be changed by hand if necessary.  I really don't have a
problem doing that.  As you said, there's no real rhyme or reason to
what's in the Wiki right now.  I'd like a policy set on the casing of
the titles so I can start putting in template pages.  Then people can
start editing them instead of getting "Error not found" problems.

So far, it's looking like all lowercase is in the lead with one vote
by Archaic and a possibly implicit vote by Randy judging by how you've
entered them on the book pages.  I'm indifferent.  Bruce?

--
Dan