User Notes - Let's Make Something Happen

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 15 12:42:13 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 04/15/06 14:37 CST:

> I don't mind changing the titles in the Wiki, but I want to set a
> policy so we don't keep running into this problem.

Dan, pardon my ignorance here, but please work with me. I don't
know what you are talking about. Please explain. Where are these
pages created, you say exist?

I feel responsible for this mess, so I'd like to clean it up (even
though I tried my best to query for information, and since nobody
bothered to answer my query, I felt it safe to go with lower case).

But I suppose what is bothering me is you keep saying that pages
exist that don't match the book links, please point one out to me
so I can see it as an example and use it to find others.

I am way in the dark here and looking for some help.

--
Randy

14:38:00 up 21 days, 2:15, 2 users, load average: 1.08, 0.52, 0.34