KDE requirements and dependencies page

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Sat Apr 15 12:03:19 PDT 2006

* Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs at swbell.net> [2006-04-15 13:58]:
> Miguel Bazdresch wrote:
>
> > BTW: is there a way I can add it to the wiki myself? I've created an
> > account but I don't see a way to modify the page.
>
> If you login, you should have an "Edit this page" button.  All
> registered users have update permissions.

Not for pages that don't exist yet (like most user notes pages). For
example, see the page linked from the kdelibs page in the book:

	http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/kdelibs

There's no 'Edit' button to be found. I have to create the page first,
which involves a couple extra steps (which I'll attempt in the next few
days).

Thanks,

--
Miguel Bazdresch