libpng-1.2.9

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:22:03 PDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> In the Trac bug, Dan has mentioned that he feels we could go with
> the autotooled version of the library safely. I feel likewise.

In the bug, you mentioned that 1.3.0 will be released soon with a new
.so version.  In that case, it might be convenient to wait and
continue to use the old build process to maintain the current
versioning.  I'd still rather just use the autotools build, but if
anyone wants the old library version and the fix is trivial, then
that's fine too.  Of course, that depends on the trivial fix being
figured out. :-)

--
Dan