koffice 1.5.0 heads up

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Fri Apr 14 18:58:36 PDT 2006

Miguel Bazdresch wrote:
> * Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs at swbell.net> [2006-04-14 20:29]:
>>> I worked around this by creating a symlink but that's hacky.
>> The only other thing I can think of is to change the Makefile.
>
> I don't believe that will work, since configure won't create the
> makefiles needed for krita to build and install. Or rather, we could
> change the Makefile, but the changes will be extensive.
>
> I believe it's better to change the configuration process so it finds
> libjpeg. At the moment I'm unsure exactly how to do it.

I just was looking at this.  I don't think we are getting the same
thing.  I see:

checking for libjpeg6b... no
checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg

and

You're missing libjpeg or libexif 0.6.12 or later (binaries and/or
headers).  krita won't be able to import/export jpeg

But the config.h has:

/* Define if you have libjpeg */
#define HAVE_LIBJPEG 1

I'm looking at the tests in configure now to see what is going on.