user notes

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 14 11:52:27 PDT 2006

Guy Dalziel wrote these words on 04/14/06 13:10 CST:

> Perhaps this data could be grabbed from the title of the page itself.

But it is already done. It was pulled from the name of the .xml file.

If I had known that there were so many pages already created, I would
have perhaps done it differently. What is a shame is that I sent an
email to the -dev list before any changes were made about using all
lower-case names for the Wiki links asking if this was okay. Not one
reply.

Anyway, it is easy enough to change, but seeing how the wiki pages
were created with absolutely no consistency in the names, it really
doesn't matter. The one you pointed out 'LinksBrowser' really takes
the cake. :-)

--
Randy

13:48:01 up 20 days, 1:25, 2 users, load average: 0.07, 0.09, 0.18