user notes

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 14 11:44:28 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 04/14/06 13:10 CST:

> I think the idea is that the Wiki is following the conventional
> behavior of putting wiki links with mixed-case proper name, like
> OpenSSL.  We could probably switch to one of two conventions:

But there is no consistency here. For example, whoever made the
wike page for libvorbis, just used 'Libvorbis' as the name, though
there is no precedent at all for it. Nowhere (except for the index
tag) is libvorbis capitalized.

I found an easy enough way to see which pages have been created,
though not very intuitive. I'm fixing everything now. I suggest
for all the remaining pages that need to be created, we just use
the name referenced in the UserNotes tag that has been created.
This way they will match.

--
Randy

13:16:00 up 20 days, 53 min, 2 users, load average: 1.69, 1.26, 0.84