Nano locale issues

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:06:44 PDT 2006

On 4/12/06, Alexander E. Patrakov <patrakov at ums.usu.ru> wrote:

> Not really a suggestion, but I think that the whole idea of the "locale related
> issues" page failed. The Wiki contains a lot of candidate information for this
> page, and the process of its addition is too slow.
>
> So for now, just add a link to http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Nano
> which now contains your text almost verbatim.

You're probably right about that.  What does everyone think about
this?  My thoughts are that pointing to the Wiki is good for stopgap
solutions like suggesting upgrading a version.  However, if the book
was to be released, we'd want to put that information on the Locale
Related Issues so that information was contained within the book.

Thoughts anyone?

--
Dan

P.S.  Tonight I am really going to address slrn vs. tin.  slrn failed
all those tests you gave me, but I want to confirm that again.