Nano locale issues

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Wed Apr 12 19:20:57 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson write:

> Referencing ticket 1827
> (http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/1827), I was hoping for
> some review on a commit to put a link to Locale Related Issues for
> Nano-1.2.5.  On the Locale page, there's simply a link to the 1.3.11
> tarball with the information that the build instructions are the same.
>  Any suggestions are welcome.  The text is really redundant right now.

Not really a suggestion, but I think that the whole idea of the "locale related
issues" page failed. The Wiki contains a lot of candidate information for this
page, and the process of its addition is too slow.

So for now, just add a link to http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Nano
which now contains your text almost verbatim.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov