Server load on Belgarath

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Tue Apr 11 10:22:42 PDT 2006

To all Editors:

I've noticed that several Editors build one or more of the books on
Belgarath.  Since the performance of the system is marginal, I request
that all builds be done on an external system.  If you want to make the
builds public, just tar the files and upload those.

If you want to use an LFS server, accounts are available on anduin.  It
is not heavily loaded and has significantly better performance.  If you
don't already have an account on anduin, just drop me a line and I'll
set you up right away.