Final UserNotes comments

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 9 15:59:52 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Just about complete with the changes to add the usernotes. One thing
I suppose worth mentioning is that where it is located on the page,
right under the 'Dependencies' on many of the pages, and because some
browsers render the text of the 'Required' 'Optional' and 'User Notes'
all looking the same, it could be confusing to some as it is easy
to think the 'User Notes' are part of the dependencies.

In new firefox I don't see this as 'User Notes' is rendered in a much
smaller font, so perhaps it is no big deal. You may want to check it
out and see what you think. Just to me, without a header of some sort
to set it apart, it looks as though it belongs to the dependencies.

--
Randy

17:54:01 up 15 days, 5:31, 1 user, load average: 0.22, 0.05, 0.05