Xorg 7 and GTK+ programs

Ag Hatzim zkom.xl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 04:45:08 PDT 2006

Christoph Berg(Christoph.Berg at kpm-sport.de)@Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 01:09:42PM +0200:
> Hello Ag,
>
> I have tried the patch and after rebuilding the xorg-server package,
> everything works as it should. So no need for downgrading the compositeproto
> and fixesproto package.

The only problem i see is that the instructions (all in one single page) are already
complicated as they are now.
Maybe a dedicated Xorg-modular section,with every module in its own page (kinda like gnome)
is needed.

Anyway i am trying a clean build right now,in a spare partition and see what happens,i will
try the patch too,with the updated versions.