BSCH bsch1983 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:53:29 PDT 2006

Justin R. Knierim!

  The Livecd only have 400mb. The normal CD maybe have 600mb. so maybe add some other usefull BLFS package source and BLFS book into livecd. e.g Xorg, most linux user maybe use it. Firfox or mozilla.or other. if people use the livecd to build their LFS, their could build a system to make basic work.

======= 2006-04-07 08:38:22 Your Mail Write=======