Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Thu Apr 6 17:37:53 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

Ok, svn version packages are all up and all in their original format.
Some packages are still doubled with both bz2 and gz in conglomeration,
but mostly because some files haven't been updated since BLFS 6.1.  I'll
start clearing up some of those packages, but transitioning 6.1 packages
to original versions will probably be a nightmare.  I'll see how far I get.

If you notice any problems or missing things, let me know.

Now to go build some LiveCD's to see all the packages/SHA1SUMS I will
need to change!

Justin