slrn S-Lang2 fixes - patch or development snapshot?

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Wed Apr 5 00:35:30 PDT 2006

Dan Nicholson пишет:
> On 4/4/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 16:58 -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote:
>>
>>> Assuming the patch works as advertised, how should the change be
>>> implemented?  If the patch is deemed too large, we can always use the
>>> development snapshot:
>> I've never heard anyone was worried that a "patch was too large". Heck,
>> if it works, run with it.
>
> That's good to hear.  As far as I can tell, it does work.

Does this include the following?

1) the ability to view Russian translation of "wrote" at the top of this message
2) the ability to delete this word
3) the ability to accept non-ASCII input (by copying-and-pasting), including the
subgect line
4) correct wrapping of mostly-non-ASCII lines
5) no premature truncation of messages generated by the application itself
6) no breakage in the old 8-bit locales, i.e. items 1-5 should work in
ru_RU.KOI8-R too

What else have you tested?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov