Subverson-1.3.0 / BDB [Update]

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Sun Apr 2 22:18:01 PDT 2006

Archaic wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 12:01:33AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>> Choices:
>>
>> 1. Update the book and place a warning message that SVN doesn't play
>> nicely using the current LFS and BLFS version of BDB.
>
> I like this option, especially in light of the recommendation by
> upstread to use fsfs. Anyone who refuses to dump/reload shouldn't be
> updating to 1.3.0 from 1.2.x anyway, so that should make this choice a
> little easier.

I don't remember...

Are there any changes to the build instructions between BDB 4.3.x and
4.4.x?  If not, we can possibly put in a note that the user regress to
4.3.x if they *really* want subversion and BDB.

I don't know if that breaks other packages though.

Do we have any clues about when svn 1.3.1 will be released?

  -- Bruce

BTW, I gotta go now.  I've got a lot of stuff I need to do tomorrow.