Wireless update (long)

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 2 10:34:22 PDT 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 11:48:58AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I will take a look at wpa_supplicant, but I also note that that the
> manwifi package includes a program called athkey that may also do what I
> need.

Please don't go down the road of using driver-specific utilities in
place of generic utilities. If athkey works, great! But it should never
be in the book. Even if it works for other drivers, it requires
installing madwifi for people who don't have an atheros card.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs