OOo2 Build Instructions Gimped

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 29 21:43:16 PST 2005

Jeremy Byron wrote:

> Oh, and one more thing.. in the note about swapping in
> '--with-system-mozilla,' you might consider adding a '--with-firefox'
> suggestion for those with firefox rather than the mozilla suite.  I
> don't believe there's a similar option for thunderbird.

It's commented in the xml source...just not added yet because of the
patch.  I think I'll rewrite the header and pull the TB check and just
go with it for now.  It'll take me a day yet, but it should be rendered
by Thursday...as far as using TB libs when possible, it shouldn't be
that big of a deal, just no time.  Also, just FYI, a full mozilla build
is not what is obtained from the mozilla tarball...or it's not installed
I should say...I'm not completely sure what happens with the internal
build ATM.

-- DJ Lucas