Typo in Chapter 'GDM 2.6.0.9'

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Mon Nov 28 15:34:43 PST 2005

Archaic wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 08:57:27AM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
>>We can put out an errata page on the web site or, if there are enough
>>significicant errors, relase a blfs 6.1.1.
>

> It would take someone a *lot* of time to peruse every errata that has
> come up since 6.1 was released. Basically, every package that has had a
> security update would either have to be updated or a patch created. All
> typo's would have to be sought out and changed as well (or added to an
> errata page).

That was not my intention.  I was suggesting a page that lists errors
only as we become aware of them.  These errors would only be problems
with the 6.1 book, not to include package updates in svn.  I do think
that security upgrades could be mentioned, but only to the extent that
users should consult the svn version of the book for specific package
details.