Suggested additional sudo configure option

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 23 08:48:21 PST 2005

Hi guys,

Something to consider using maybe, adding the configure option:

	--enable-shell-sets-home

Arguments can go both ways so I'll just leave it as a suggestion to my
own personal preference. This option will set $HOME to the target user
(usually HOME=/root). If you don't use this option, HOME will remain to
be set to your own homedir which may not be what you expect or desire.
Running apps may remove/rewrite files in your home dir and end up with
root.root user/group permissions.

--
Gerard Beekmans