Patches md5sums

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 3 13:16:50 PST 2005

El Jueves, 3 de Noviembre de 2005 20:34, M.Canales.es escribió:

> I will test soon it some fix is needed (most possible for the OOo patches)

I have ready the revised patches-script.xsl stylesheet to match current
BLFS-SVN, and work fine. But two issues has been catches testing it:

.- The php-5.0.5-db43-1.patch patch is missing in the patches repo.

.- The fop-0.20.5-jdk_1.5.0-1.patch is miss-named in the patches repo.

Both should be fixed regardless if that stylesheet will be used or not.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia