Patches md5sums

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 3 11:34:57 PST 2005

El Jueves, 3 de Noviembre de 2005 20:23, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> Thanks for the tip, Manuel. Another thing I now remember about having
> the BLFS repo is that a message is sent to -book if there is any
> patches missing or if one that is not referenced in the book exists
> in the repo.

Actually the original stylesheet can be foud here:

http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-dev/2005-January/009021.html

I will test soon it some fix is needed (most possible for the OOo patches)

> I suppose this would still be an easy thing to set up.

That feature is already in the render-{b}lfs-book.sh scripts. The patches copy
is handled in the same way as the book rendering: if the step fail the
process is stopped and a mail is send.

Plus, the stylesheet and the resultant script can be run at any time by an
editor logged in belgarath in debugging mode ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia