Patches md5sums

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 3 11:23:55 PST 2005

M.Canales.es wrote these words on 11/03/05 13:09 CST:

> That was the method  previously used in HLFS, but migrated now to the method
> used in LFS: the patches are automatically recollected from the book's
> sources, pulled from the patches SVN repo, and copied to a directory under
> www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/ each time that the online book version is
> rendered.
>
> Requisites: find the old blfs-patches.xsl stylesheet (I should have it in some
> place), very that work with current BLFS sources, and adapt
> render-blfs-book.sh to use it.

Thanks for the tip, Manuel. Another thing I now remember about having
the BLFS repo is that a message is sent to -book if there is any
patches missing or if one that is not referenced in the book exists
in the repo.

I suppose this would still be an easy thing to set up.

--
Randy

13:22:00 up 39 days, 22:46, 3 users, load average: 0.19, 0.69, 0.66