Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird change

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Wed Nov 2 20:05:38 PST 2005

DJ Lucas wrote:
> This message is directed toward Randy since those packages have been
> updated by him most recently, but posted here for history's sake.
>
> Any objection to an added note about '--enable-ldap' being needed for
> OpenOffice in the Firefox, Thunderbird, and Mozilla instructions?

DJ,  I think the best way to handle this would be to add a note jsut
above the build instructions.  You will also need to add that, in this
case, openldap become a required dependency.

> OOo-2.0.0 has turned out to be pretty nice...I especially like the silly
> moz/ff plugin to view them directly in the browser.

You might want to explain how to enable the plugin (or do the install
instructions automatically fine the plugin directory and place the
plugin there?)