OpenOffice-2.0.0

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 2 19:19:45 PST 2005

David Ciecierski wrote:

> http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dfc04/OOo_2.0.0/

David, All is well with the current firefox and OOo-2.0.0 with added
xmlsec_no_mozillla-1.patch and a quick sed on
<moz-includes>/xpcom/xptinfo.h (gcc4 related).  There is no header info
in that patch...is this your own or from elsewhere? (if elsewhere, a
link would be great for proper attribution).  I'll need to get these
into BLFS soon...probably a little sooner than expected even.  Thanks
again for tackling this for everyone.  I wasn't able to get an updated
build time due to the fact that I mistyped the sed and thus the build
failed again, but I'd estimate that it was in the neighborhood of 25-30
minutes saved on a 233s SBU PC.  Even considering the amount of total
time needed, that's a pretty good savings.

-- DJ Lucas