gcc-4 and SBU's

Doug Ronne vextorspace at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:52:13 PST 2005

I have compiled dhcpcd with gcc-4.0.1 and did run into one problem
where the config.guess script failed to figure out my architecture (so
I hard coded the configure script to give i686-pc-linux-gnu and it
worked fine).  I don't know if the problem with dhcpcd had to do with
gcc-4 or some error of mine.

-Doug