New tagging

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 30 14:14:09 PDT 2005

Hi all,

This is mostly to Manuel and Bruce, FYI for everyone else.

I noticed in the retagging of the Nail package that Title headers
are inconsistent. I see that "Package information" was changed to
"Package Information" and "Nail dependencies was changed to "Nail
Dependencies", but we still have "Configuration information" and
"Config files".

Seems it was more consistent before the new tagging. I did not
look at other packages to see what has been or not been changed,
I just noticed the Nail package uses inconsistent case. Perhaps
a review of the packages that have been retagged should be done
and the Titles made consistent again.

--
Randy

16:06:00 up 28 days, 15:39, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00