D-Bus

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 28 11:42:07 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> 4. The bindings for Python and Qt cannot be installed (as best I
> could tell) because the configuration cannot find parts of Python
> and Qt. This is not a show-stopper.

Firstly, sorry for not sticking to my promise on getting this stuff
ready for inclusion...it's been manic at home recently.  Jurg mentioned
Pyrex is required for python.  The only modification I had to make to
get the QT stuff to build was to make sure that 'moc' was in my PATH.
If I get a chance, I may submit a patch upstream to fix the configure
script up so that it doesn't bother attempting to build the QT stuff if
a suitable 'moc' can't be found.

Regards,

Matt.