openoffice

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 26 21:50:03 PDT 2005

Robert Connolly wrote:
> On April 27, 2005 12:20 am, DJ Lucas wrote:
>
>>Robert, please also see the thread 'OpenOffice bug in BZ' for
>>an additional patch.
>

> I found openoffice.org-1.9.69.doublefree.patch and renamed it to
> OOo_1.1.4-doublefree.patch so the blfs instructions should work with it. It
> doesn't need to be rediffed. After the 8 patches, I ran 'find . -name
> "*.rej"' and it was clear.
>
> robert

I kinda guess the rejected hunks won't matter...unless there are changes
within a few lines of the cvs headers.  I have the broken one so the
needed changes to bring it back to the BLFS spec (with propsets in svn)
shoud be easy as Robert has shown above.  Robert you're in the ballpark
now.  Again, I am so very sorry for the mishaps.  Thanks again for the help.

-- DJ Lucas