openoffice

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 26 20:26:04 PDT 2005

Robert Connolly wrote:
> Hi. The patch OOo_1.1.4-gcc_3.4.2+_fixes-1.patch is diff'd against OOo_1.1.3,
> and there are like 100 rejected hunks.. I think this:
> http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/gentoo-portage/app-office/openoffice/files/1.1.4/gcc34.patch.bz2
> is the patch it's supposed to be.
>
> Btw, I got jdk installed, I don't know what I did differently.
>
> robert

Yes I see that.  1.1.4 was a very quick release after 1.1.3.  I guess I
renamed the patch a long time ago, but it applies with only 2 offset
hunks here.  Double check those MD5s and please get back to us.

Thanks for checking these out.

-- DJ Lucas

[root at name1 openoffice-1.1.4]# md5sum
../../patches/OOo_1.1.4-gcc_3.4.2+_fixes-1.patch
c572a09d964e04eefe5db73655cf57f5
../../patches/OOo_1.1.4-gcc_3.4.2+_fixes-1.patch
[root at name1 openoffice-1.1.4]# md5sum ../../sources/OOo_1.1.4_source.tar.gz
20c10db97865ae4c51dc827d668b8939  ../../sources/OOo_1.1.4_source.tar.gz
[root at name1 openoffice-1.1.4]# patch -Np1 -i
../../patches/OOo_1.1.4-gcc_3.4.2+_fixes-1.patch
patching file autodoc/source/ary/cpp/c_gate.cxx
patching file autodoc/source/ary/cpp/prpr.cxx
patching file autodoc/source/ary/inc/nametreenode.hxx
patching file autodoc/source/ary/inc/store/st_iterator.hxx
patching file autodoc/source/ary/store/t_storg.hxx
patching file autodoc/source/ary/store/ti_storg.hxx
patching file autodoc/source/display/html/hdimpl.cxx
patching file autodoc/source/display/toolkit/out_position.cxx
patching file autodoc/source/inc/estack.hxx
patching file autodoc/source/parser/cpp/cx_c_pp.cxx
patching file automation/source/server/statemnt.hxx
patching file basic/inc/sbdef.hxx
patching file basic/source/app/appwin.hxx
patching file basic/source/app/comm_bas.cxx
patching file bridges/source/remote/urp/urp_cache.hxx
patching file codemaker/source/cppumaker/cpputype.cxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/broadcasthelper.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/extract.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/guarding.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/proparrhlp.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/property.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/querydeep.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/sequence.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/servicehelper.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/types.hxx
patching file comphelper/inc/comphelper/uno3.hxx
patching file configmgr/source/api2/apinodeaccess.hxx
patching file configmgr/source/api2/apinodeupdate.hxx
patching file configmgr/source/api2/listenercontainer.hxx
patching file configmgr/source/inc/pointer.hxx
patching file configmgr/source/inc/treeaccessor.hxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/Connection.cxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/DatabaseMetaData.cxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/ResultSet.cxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/SQLException.cxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/Statement.cxx
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/mozab/makefile.mk
patching file connectivity/source/drivers/mozab/mozillasrc/makefile.mk
patching file connectivity/source/parse/sqlNoException.cxx
patching file cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Any.hxx
patching file cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Reference.hxx
patching file cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Sequence.hxx
patching file cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Type.hxx
patching file cppu/inc/uno/lbnames.h
patching file cppu/inc/uno/mapping.hxx
patching file cppu/test/surrogate.hxx
patching file cppu/test/test_di.cxx
patching file cppu/test/testcppu.cxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase1.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase10.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase11.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase12.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase2.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase3.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase4.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase5.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase6.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase7.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase8.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/compbase9.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase1.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase10.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase11.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase12.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase2.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase3.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase4.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase5.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase6.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase7.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase8.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/implbase9.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/queryinterface.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/stdidlclass.hxx
patching file cppuhelper/prj/d.lst
patching file dbaccess/source/core/dataaccess/SharedConnection.hxx
patching file desktop/source/app/app.cxx
patching file extensions/source/plugin/inc/plugin/plctrl.hxx
patching file forms/source/component/GroupManager.hxx
patching file framework/inc/classes/addonmenu.hxx
patching file icu/icu-2.2.patch
patching file idl/inc/hash.hxx
patching file psprint/source/helper/ppdparser.cxx
patching file psprint/source/helper/ppdparser.cxx~
patching file pyuno/source/module/makefile.mk
patching file sablot/Sablot-0.52.patch
patching file sal/inc/osl/mutex.hxx
patching file sal/inc/rtl/instance.hxx
patching file sc/inc/chgtrack.hxx
patching file sc/inc/scextopt.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/colrowst.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/dif.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/lotattr.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/lotrange.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/namebuff.hxx
patching file sc/source/filter/inc/xcl97rec.hxx
patching file sc/source/ui/inc/AccessibleText.hxx
patching file scaddins/source/analysis/analysishelper.hxx
patching file setup2/inc/chainwidthbuilder.hxx
patching file sfx2/source/bastyp/minarray.cxx
patching file sfx2/source/control/dispatch.cxx
patching file sfx2/source/inc/cfg.hxx
patching file sfx2/source/inc/scriptcont.hxx
patching file sfx2/source/menu/virtmenu.cxx
patching file sfx2/source/toolbox/tbxcust.cxx
patching file sfx2/source/view/printer.cxx
patching file solenv/inc/tg_compv.mk
patching file soltools/inc/st_list.hxx
patching file stoc/source/corereflection/lrucache.hxx
patching file stoc/source/defaultregistry/defaultregistry.cxx
patching file stoc/source/security/lru_cache.h
patching file stoc/source/simpleregistry/simpleregistry.cxx
patching file stoc/source/tdmanager/lrucache.hxx
patching file stoc/source/tdmanager/tdmgr.cxx
patching file store/inc/store/object.hxx
patching file store/source/store.cxx
patching file svtools/inc/communi.hxx
patching file svtools/source/contnr/svlbox.cxx
patching file svtools/source/contnr/svtabbx.cxx
patching file svtools/source/dialogs/mcvmath.hxx
patching file svtools/source/numbers/zformat.cxx
patching file svtools/source/svrtf/svparser.cxx
patching file svx/inc/AccessibleShapeInfo.hxx
patching file svx/inc/ShapeTypeHandler.hxx
patching file svx/inc/frmsel.hxx
patching file svx/inc/srchdlg.hxx
patching file svx/inc/svdetc.hxx
patching file svx/inc/unomaster.hxx
patching file svx/source/accessibility/AccessibleShapeInfo.cxx
patching file svx/source/accessibility/AccessibleTextEventQueue.hxx
patching file svx/source/accessibility/ChildrenManagerImpl.cxx
patching file svx/source/accessibility/GraphCtlAccessibleContext.cxx
patching file svx/source/dialog/srchdlg.cxx
patching file svx/source/fmcomp/gridcell.cxx
patching file svx/source/inc/hlmarkwn.hxx
patching file sw/source/core/bastyp/calc.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/doc/doclay.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/doc/docnum.cxx
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1942 (offset -4 lines).
patching file sw/source/core/doc/docredln.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/doc/docsort.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/doc/doctxm.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/doc/swtable.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/docnode/ndsect.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/docnode/ndtbl.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/frmedt/fecopy.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/txtnode/thints.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/undo/rolbck.cxx
patching file sw/source/core/undo/undraw.cxx
patching file sw/source/filter/ww1/w1class.hxx
patching file sw/source/filter/ww8/wrtww8.hxx
patching file sw/source/ui/inc/cfgitems.hxx
patching file sw/source/ui/inc/glossary.hxx
patching file sw/source/ui/wizard/wizag.hxx
patching file sw/source/ui/wizard/wizmulti.cxx
patching file sw/source/ui/wizard/wizpage.hxx
patching file testshl2/inc/cppunit/autoregister/callbackstructure.h
patching file testshl2/source/result/TestResult.cpp
patching file toolkit/inc/toolkit/controls/geometrycontrolmodel_impl.hxx
patching file ucb/source/cacher/cachedcontentresultset.cxx
patching file ucb/source/inc/regexpmap.hxx
patching file ucb/source/inc/regexpmap.tpt
patching file ucbhelper/inc/ucbhelper/remotecontentproviderscontrol.hxx
patching file vcl/inc/glyphcache.hxx
patching file vcl/source/glyphs/gcach_ftyp.hxx
patching file vcl/source/glyphs/gcach_vdev.hxx
patching file vcl/unx/source/gdi/xlfd_extd.hxx
patching file xml2cmp/source/support/list.hxx
patching file xmloff/source/forms/elementimport_impl.hxx
patching file solenv/bin/gccinstlib.pl
patching file icu/makefile.mk
[root at name1 openoffice-1.1.4]#