JDK-1.5.0

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 20:37:39 PDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:46:56PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> I'm not trying to be crusty, but really, Bruce, how does this fit
> in?

Because it may very well affect the compiled version as well. I see it
as trying to discern whether there may be a bigger problem that isn't
necessarily related to binary vs. source. No reason to dismiss the email
(and from the book editor and list moderator of all people).

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs