JDK-1.5.0

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Sun Apr 17 20:55:25 PDT 2005

Okay guys, fop appears to be good now and blfs.pdf looks good.  I'm
reworking the OOo to install the large jdk-1.5 patch, and testing again.
 Also checking berkelydb now since I had no idea whether the problem
still exists.  Anyone have any additional objections that have not been
discussed yet?  If not, I will submit a text rundown and links to the
necessary patches to this list no later than Wednesday evening (CST) for
another round of tests by anyone who has a _lot_ of spare CPU time. :-)

I'm really shooting for tomorrow evening, but I don't know if It'll be
done yet...depends on whether I have things in as good of shape as I
think I do (IOW, whether or not I caught all the enum changes in OOo
since I don't want to use the -source parameter for javac).  If anyone
is interested in these changes before then for whatever reason, drop me
a line and I'll give you what I have so far.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas