kde gl screensavers

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 16 22:25:04 PDT 2005

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 04/17/05 00:14 CST:

> OK.  I can work with that.  Right now the issue is whether to mention
> mesa at all.  I'm inclined to at least mention it.  I don't know if the
> mesa install breaks anything else.  I don't know what to test it with
> other than the kde screensavers.

Before you going adding a mention to Mesa in the book, can you first
try to determine why your Xorg installation is different than the
normal installation.

I'm speaking of the installed versions of your GL libs you mentioned
in a previous post. They don't seem to agree with the versions I have
installed on several machines. Which were installed from the most
recent version of Xorg.

Somehow, you seem to have some older versions of the GL libs.

--
Randy

00:21:01 up 14 days, 23:54, 3 users, load average: 0.21, 0.18, 0.17