libmikmod-3.1.11

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Sat Apr 16 08:15:14 PDT 2005

Andrew Benton wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
>> Can anyone else validate this problem?  It looks like a autoconf version
>> issue to me, but I'm not really that familiar with autoconf.
>>
> This came up in BLFS support a couple of months ago, see
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2005-February/053492.html

Thanks.  Although it is getting a bit long, I'll continue to use the
sed.  The following fixed it:

sed -i -e "s/VERSION=10/VERSION=11/" \
       -e "s/sys_asoundlib/alsa_asoundlib/" \
       -e "s/snd_cards/snd_card_load/g" \
       -e "s|sys/asoundlib.h|alsa/asoundlib.h|g" \
       -e "s/^LIBOBJS/#LIBOBJS/" \
        configure.in &&

where I added the last expression.

I've fixed the code in my svn sandbox, but haven't committed it because
that section also needs to be tagged for indexing and I don't have time
to do that right now.