Guile

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 11 08:35:11 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I would like to move the Guile instructions to what I feel is a
more proper category, the "Programming" section.

Currently it is in the "General Libraries" section, which to me,
doesn't accurately reflect what Guile is intended to be.

Here is an excerpt from
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/guile.html#whatisit

"Guile is a programming language

Guile is an interpreter for the Scheme programming language,
packaged as a library which can be incorporated into your programs.
Your users have full access to the interpreter, so Guile itself can
be extended, based on the needs of the user. The result is a
scripting language tailored to your application"

What say the group?

--
Randy

10:30:01 up 9 days, 10:03, 5 users, load average: 0.38, 0.80, 0.62